119.00$ – 5,510.00$
Scroll Down and Click on Drop Down menu to order – All products in stock FREE SHIPPING
Call with questions including weekends 612 232 6651 OR use CONTACT button above
Black Friday Sale – 30% discount all products (purchases over $300) – use Coupon Code FRIDAY (ends Dec 9)
BEST DEAL MR5 combo … MR5 + UV Sterilizer + Extra MR5 Filter Pack
(regular $2810) – $2610.00
Individual Product Pricing:
- Multi Round High Flow MR5 – $1766.00 – Includes 5 – 20″ JMCC HI Filter Pack
- UV (Ultra Violet) Sterilizer Virus Final Filter $540.00 – recommended not required (36″ Stainless Housing/55 Watt/12 gallon per minute – includes extra replacement bulb and extra Quartz Sleeve)
- PFAS/PFOS Filter – Laboratory Certified $2900.00 – change filter 160,000 gallons – includes one 40” filter element meets all government standards for PFAS/PFOS removal – must be used with MR5
- Big Blue Sediment Pre-Filter for wells and surface water $341.00 – (includes 5 20″ filter elements)
- Extra MR5 Element Packs – $474.00 (pay $41 less per pack with original MR5 order – select in drop down menu below)
- Replacement bulbs for UV Filter – (2 pack) $119.00 (replace every 12 months)
- Replacement Quartz tubes for UV Filter – (2 pack) $119.00 (replace only if damaged)
- Replacement 40” element for PFAS/PFOS Filter $750.00 replace every 160,000 gallons
- Replacement Filter Elements for Big Blue Pre-Filter – (5 pack) $200.00 replace as needed
All products in stock – ships within 24 hours – FREE UPS Shipping (requires physical address – NO PO Boxes) – Alaska, Hawaii orders will be billed additional shipping at the time of shipping via email invoice
JMCC “HI” Filter Element Spec Sheet —> JMCC-WATER-FILTERS-HI-spec-sheet.pdf
** Click on drop down menu below to order **
Most people think their tap water quality is good—in fact, we rely on it. After all, it looks clear, and locally our municipal water supplier will proudly tell us that it meets “Federal Standards”. But federal standards have not been updated in decades and our water supplies are in horrible condition. The result is that you have to protect your home or business water supply with a Point of Entry water filter. The MR5 product line is the solution.
The MR5 Whole House Water Filter removes thousands of industrial toxins, pharmaceuticals, chlorine, fluoride, and such naturally occurring toxins as arsenic. It also removes gasses and odor from water yet allows natural minerals that are necessary for good health to pass through.
An optional UV Virus Final Filter (Sterilizer) is available and recommended. We also offer our Laboratory Certified PFAS/PFOS Filter for city and rural wells that have diagnosed PFAS/PFOS “forever chemicals”. These extremely rugged units are manufactured from lifetime 304/316 stainless steel. For well water we also recommend the Big Blue Pre-Filter to remove sediment. All are listed on the drop down product menu to order (see above). All products are in stock and ready to ship (FREE shipping to the 48 states – Alaska, Hawaii & Canada will be charged additional shipping).
FAQs Frequently Asked Questions – Click Here Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
The commercial-grade MR5 filtration system stainless steel housing surrounds five 20″ HI-filter elements and is installed where the municipal or well water line enters the home. Both hot and cold water will be filtered for kitchen and bathroom sinks, shower and laundry.
The heart of the MR5 Whole House Filter is our 20″ JMCC Water Filters “HI” 2 stage filter element. Five of them in the MR5 give the high flow rate necessary for your house demanding water needs. The HI elements feature an outer 0.1 micron Ultra Fiber physical filter while the second stage inner medium which removes organic/inorganic chemicals, volatile organic chemicals (VOCS), arsenic, chlorine, chloramines, glyphosates, pharmaceuticals, heavy metals, odor gasses, radioactive atoms, and thousands of other toxins while leaving the healthy minerals pass through. If you have a diagnosed PFAS/PFOS “forever” chemical problem then add our PFAS/PFOS Filter (Laboratory Certified) to remove these to below required levels.
The high precision manufactured stainless steel casing is made with CAD/CAM machining and welding so each unit is exactly the same. This is why we alone can fill the mass markets of homeowners, builders, plumbers and architects across the country, as people become aware of the need to filter in each house at the Point of Entry (POE). Both hot and cold water are filtered. Cities and counties may try very expensive methods of cleaning up water, however, the most effective and inexpensive solution is at the individual home where the water enters the building.
The MR5 is the most complete all-in-one water filtration system available for home or small commercial installation. It provides the highest possible quality at an affordable price. The MR5 is a broad spectrum commercial grade water filtration system designed to remove toxins and pollutants including those put into the water by your local water supplier or polluted well ground water.
NOTE: the MR5 is NOT a water softener. Water softeners are generally inexpensive plastic or fiberglass tanks with small top water connections that are filled with a resin to remove a few minerals from your water (minerals are not toxins). A water softener is not a water filter. Beware many companies today try to market water softeners calling them whole house filters. They sometimes combine with a second tank to remove one specific toxin and have no physical filter. If you have very hard water you may chose to have a water softener before the MR5 to prevent clogging the MR5 filters. Normal hard water does not require a water softener. We do not recommend nor advise on water softeners (it is a personal choice). This is one of the most frequently asked questions we get on the MR5.
The MR5 does NOT backflush like Reverse Osmosis systems which can waste as much water as you use and create huge amounts of brine that dumps into the environment. Many municipalities are outlawing Reverse Osmosis because the backflush issue.
Finally, those big box store plastic shower and sink filters simply do not work. They have a hand full of charcoal powder that only removes chlorine and for a short time only. Both urban and rural well owners need a real solution. Our MR5 Whole House Filter is like having a fresh mountain stream in your house.
We also offer our NSF standard Ceritified PFAS/PFOS Filter that removes dangerous “forever chemicals” (PFAS) that are lurking in water supplies in the U.S.A. This filter is an add on to the MR5 for locations that have verified and government specified PFAS/PFOS filtration requirements (it must be used in conjunction with the MR5). PFAS/PFOS chemicals were once used to make carpets, clothing, furniture fabric, firefighting foams, food packaging, cookware, and other materials resistant to water, grease, or stains. Estimates are that 99% of all Americans have carcinogenic PFAS chemicals in their blood. Adding more from unfiltered water can pose a major health risk. The EPA is just starting to provide standards and guidance and most municipalities are a long way from providing a solution. This leaves the homeowner to fend for themselves and protect their families. Out PFAS/PFOS Filter is made from lifetime stainless steel and the filter element maintains a Laboratory Certification for PFAS/PFOS removal. The 40″ filter element is built to last for 160,000 gallons between filter element changes (about 5 years for the average family).
In addition to the unique filter-system design, JMCC solved a myriad of challenges when bringing the MR5 to market, including:
- The ability to mass-produce the filter system—creating its own processes to do so with 15 gallon per minute capacity large enough for any home or small business
- The highly rugged nature of the system gives you decades of care free use after installation at the Point of Entry in the home (no electricity required)
- Although rugged and solidly built, the system is easy to install and maintain (change filter elements every 55,000 gallons about one year for a family of 4)
- With a price tag of less than $2000 including the cost of your local plumber, you can be assured that you are providing your family with the safest possible water
- Options include a UV Sterilizer Post Filter (recommended – comes with extra bulb – change bulbs every 12 months – needs normal 120 VAC outlet), the Laboratory Certified PFAS/PFOS Filter, and the Big Blue sediment Pre-filter for wells or surface water (comes with 5 20″ sediment filters)
- JMCC ships all of its products with FREE SHIPPING via UPS to the continental 48 states. (Orders from Alaska and Hawaii will be billed additional charges at the time of shipping via email invoice – NOW shipping to Canada – email or contact us for details ).
A Word About Shipping
JMCC Water Filters … It is our commitment to ensuring that filtered water is accessible to as many people as possible at a reasonable price.
Specifications – click here for HI element spec sheet
|GPM||7.0 (Max 12)|
|Number of 20” Elements||5|
|In/Out Pipe Diameter||1.5”|
|Filter Capacity (Gallons)||57,000|
|Chlorine > 99%||57,000|
|Chloramine > 99%||28,000*|
|Viruses >99%||UV Virus Bacteria Final Filter (optional)|
- High- flow solution for maximum removal of challenging contaminants.
- Recommended use with our UV virus/bacteria final filter includes extra UV bulb.
- Sample Capacities: (removes other contaminants to 99% levels)
- The MR5 removes bacteria and viruses at the 100 nm size and what little makes it through the MR5 filter is zapped by the optional ultraviolet post filter.
- Pressure Gauge & Pressure Release Valve and initial filter pack included
- Product uses your choice of standard PVC or copper tubing.
* JMCC recommends that filters should be changed every 55,000 gallons. However, if there is knowledge that a particular toxin is prevalent in the area, filters should be changed to address that issue.
TO ORDER: USE DROP DOWN MENU AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE … We have all products in stock and ready to send with FREE SHIPPING UPS to your door. At your request we will email the installation manual(s) to your plumber and talk to them to make sure you have a rapid trouble free installation. Use the drop down menu at the top of the page to order your selections.
**Builder, Contractor, Plumber and Architect Bulk Discounts and Affiliate Program for the MR5. Make “Point of Entry Clean Water” at the top of your priority list for your clients. The housing industry has been ignoring this problem for too long. – Scroll to bottom of this page and click on “Become an Affiliate” or email us to start installing MR5s on all your projects at firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER INFORMATION links below (will open in new tabs so you can return to this page)
Free eBook – Builders Contractors Plumbers & Home Owners eBook – Click Here TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR WATER NOW
Free eBook – “What’s In Your Water” – Click Here What’s In Your Water
HI Filter Element Spec Sheet – Click Here JMCC-WATER-FILTERS-HI-spec-sheet.pdf
FDA statement on UV Sterilizers (incl COVID19) – Click Here FDA Statement on UV Sterilizers
ALSO see our BLOG for many informative articles – Click Here BLOG
TO ORDER the MR5: USE DROP DOWN MENU AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE
Our commercial branch has Large Scale Industrial level solutions for all water, chemical and industrial filtration – For more information go to the SHOP PRODUCT button a the top of this page and select COMMERCIA/INDUSTRIAL or email your requests to email@example.com