119.00$ – 3,065.00$
Click on Drop Down menu below to order – All products in stock FREE SHIPPING
Call with questions including weekends 612 232 6651 OR use CONTACT button above
BEST DEAL combo … MR5 + UV Sterilizer + Extra Filter Pack
(regular $2810) – $2610.00
Individual Product Pricing:
- Multi Round High Flow MR5 – $1766.00 – Includes 5 – 20″ JMCC HI filter element Filter Pack – note super saver price when purchasing extra filter packs with initial order ($41 off each extra Filter Pack in drop down menu)
- UV (Ultra Violet) Sterilizer Virus Bacteria Final Filter $540.00 – recommended not required (36″ Stainless Housing/55 Watt/12 gallon per minute – comes with free extra replacement bulb and extra Quartz Sleeve)
- Big Blue Sediment Pre-Filter for private wells and surface water $341.00 – recommended to extend life of MR5 filter elements for private wells and other water sources with sediment (not for dissolved minerals – comes with 5 20″ filter elements)
- Extra MR5 Element Packs – $474.00 (pay $41 less per pack with original order)
- Replacement bulbs for UV Filter – (2 pack) $119.00
- Replacement Quartz tubes for UV Filter – (2 pack) $119.00
- Replacement Filter Elements for Big Blue Pre-Filter – (5 pack) $200.00
All products in stock – ships within 24 hours – FREE UPS Shipping (requires physical address – NO PO Boxes) – Alaska, Hawaii orders will be billed additional shipping at the time of shipping via email invoice
JMCC “HI” Filter Element Spec Sheet —> JMCC-WATER-FILTERS-HI-spec-sheet.pdf
** Click on drop down menu below to order **
Most people think their tap water quality is good—in fact, we rely on it. After all, it looks clear, and locally our municipal water system will proudly tell us that it meets “Federal Standards”.
Dangerous “forever chemicals” (PFAS) are lurking in all water supplies in the U.S.A.
These chemicals were used to make carpets, clothing, furniture fabric, firefighting foams, food packaging, cookware, and other materials resistant to water, grease, or stains. Estimates are that 99% of all Americans have carcinogenic PFAS chemicals in their blood. Adding more from unfiltered water poses a major health risk. The EPA has only studied about 26 of the over 9000 PFAS chemicals known to be in the water supplies. This leaves the homeowner to fend for themselves and protect their families.
FAQs Frequently Asked Questions – Click Here Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
The MR5 Whole House Water Filter not only removes PFASs to safe levels, but also thousands of industrial toxins, pharmaceuticals, chlorine, fluoride, and such naturally occurring toxins as arsenic. It also removes gasses and odor from water yet allows natural minerals that are necessary for good health to pass through.
The commercial-grade MR5 filtration system stainless steel housing surrounds five 20″ HI-filter elements and is installed where the municipal or well water line enters the home. Both hot and cold water will be filtered for kitchen and bathroom sinks, shower and laundry use. An optional UV Virus Final Filter (Sterilizer) is also available and recommended. These are extremely rugged unit is manufactured from lifetime 304 stainless steel. For well well water we also recommend the Big Blue Pre-Filter to remove sediment. All are listed on the drop down product menu to order.
The heart of the MR5 Whole House Filter is our 20″ JMCC Water Filters “HI” 2 stage filter element. Five of them in the MR5 give the high flow rate necessary for your house demanding water needs. The HI elements feature an outer 0.1 micron Ultra Fiber physical filter while the second stage inner medium, removes PFAS “forever chemicals,” organic/inorganic chemicals, volatile organic chemicals (VOCS), arsenic, chlorine, chloramines, glyphosates, pharmaceuticals, heavy metals, odor gasses, radioactive atoms, and thousands of other toxins while leaving the healthy minerals pass through. The high precision manufactured stainless steel casing is made with CAD/CAM machining and welding so each unit is exactly the same. This is why we alone can fill the mass markets of homeowners, builders, plumbers and architects across the country, as people become aware of the need to filter in each house at the Point of Entry (POE) so both hot and cold water are filtered. Cities and counties may try very expensive methods of cleaning up water, however, the most effective and inexpensive solution is at the individual home.
The MR5 is the most complete all-in-one water filtration system available for home or small commercial installation. It provides the highest possible quality at an affordable price. NOTE: the MR5 is NOT a water softener. Water softeners are generally inexpensive plastic or fiberglass tanks with small top water connections that are filled with a resin to remove a few minerals from your water (minerals are not toxins). A water softener is not a water filter. Beware many companies today try to market water softeners calling them whole house filters. They sometimes combine with a second tank to remove one specific toxin and have no physical filter. If you have very hard water you will need a water softener before the MR5 to prevent clogging the MR5 filters. Normal hard water does not require a water softener. We do not recommend nor advise on water softeners (it is a personal choice). This is one of the most frequently asked questions we get on the MR5.
The MR5 is a broad spectrum commercial grade water filtration system designed to remove toxins and pollutants including those put into the water by your local water supplier or polluted well ground water. The MR5 does NOT backflush like Reverse Osmosis systems which can waste as much water as you use and create huge amounts of brine that dumps into the environment. Finally, those plastic shower and sink filters simply do not work. They have a hand full of charcoal powder that only removes chlorine and for a short time only. Both urban and rural well owners need a real solution. Our MR5 Whole House Filter is like having a fresh mountain stream in your house.
In addition to the unique filter-system design, JMCC solved a myriad of challenges when bringing the MR5 to market, including:
- The ability to mass-produce the filter system—creating its own processes to do so with 15 gallon per minute capacity large enough for any home or small business
- The highly rugged nature of the system gives you decades of care free use after installation at the Point of Entry in the home (no electricity required)
- Although rugged and solidly built, the system is easy to install and maintain (change filter elements every 55,000 gallons about one year for a family of 4)
- With a price tag of less than $2000 including the cost of your local plumber, you can be assured that you are providing your family with the safest possible water
- Options include a UV Sterilizer Post Filter (recommended – comes with extra bulb – change bulbs every 12 months – needs normal 120 VAC outlet) and the Big Blue sediment Pre-filter for wells or surface water (comes with 5 20″ sediment filters)
- JMCC ships all of its products with FREE SHIPPING via UPS to the continental 48 states. (Orders from Alaska and Hawaii will be billed additional charges at the time of shipping via email invoice – NOW shipping to Canada – email or contact us for details ).
The MR5 removes bacteria and viruses at the 100 nm size and what little makes it through the MR5 filter is zapped by the optional ultraviolet post filter.
A Word About Shipping
JMCC provides FREE SHIPIPNG for the MR5. It is our commitment to ensuring that filtered water is accessible to as many people as possible — the MR5 will be conveniently delivered to your door to any of the 50 states (physical address required).
Specifications – click here for HI element spec sheet
|GPM||7.0 (Max 12)|
|Number of 20” Elements||5|
|In/Out Pipe Diameter||1.5”|
|Filter Capacity (Gallons)||57,000|
|Chlorine > 99%||57,000|
|Chloramine > 99%||28,000*|
|Viruses >99%||UV Virus Bacteria Final Filter (optional)|
- High- flow solution for maximum removal of challenging contaminants.
- Recommended use with our UV virus/bacteria final filter includes extra UV bulb.
- Sample Capacities: (removes other contaminants to 99% levels)
- Pressure Gauge & Pressure Release Valve and initial filter pack included
- Product uses your choice of standard PVC or copper tubing.
* JMCC recommends that filters should be changed every 55,000 gallons. However, if there is knowledge that a particular toxin is prevalent in the area, filters should be changed to address that issue.
TO ORDER: USE DROP DOWN MENU AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE … You can select the MR5 alone or with cost saving additional filter packs (the homeowner can easily change every 55,000 gallons measuring water usage on your water meter). You may wish to add the optional UV Sterilizer (recommended) to your shopping cart and extra UV bulbs (you get one extra bulb – manufacturer suggested change bulb every 12 months) or the optional Big Blue sediment Pre-Filter if you have a private well or surface water source (comes with 5 filter elements). We have all products in stock and ready to send with FREE SHIPPING UPS to your door. At your request we will email the installation manual(s) to your plumber and talk to them to make sure you have a rapid trouble free installation. Use the drop down menu at the top of the page to order your selections.
**Builder, Contractor, Plumber and Architect Bulk Discounts and Affiliate Program for the MR5. Make “Point of Entry Clean Water” at the top of your priority list for your clients. The housing industry has been ignoring this problem for too long. – Scroll to bottom of this page and click on “Become an Affiliate” or email us to start installing MR5s on all your projects at firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER INFORMATION links below (will open in new tabs so you can return to this page)
Free eBook – Builders Contractors Plumbers & Home Owners eBook – Click Here TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR WATER NOW
Free eBook – “What’s In Your Water” – Click Here What’s In Your Water
HI Filter Element Spec Sheet – Click Here JMCC-WATER-FILTERS-HI-spec-sheet.pdf
FDA statement on UV Sterilizers (incl COVID19) – Click Here FDA Statement on UV Sterilizers
ALSO see our BLOG for many informative articles – Click Here BLOG
TO ORDER the MR5: USE DROP DOWN MENU AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE
Our commercial branch has Large Scale Industrial level solutions for all water, chemical and industrial filtration – For more information go to the SHOP PRODUCT button a the top of this page and select COMMERCIA/INDUSTRIAL or email your requests to email@example.com